[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_image src=”http://temp-23277.showitxorn.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/23277/2020/01/Feb-1.jpg” url=”https://www.culinarydropout.com/locations/gilbert-az/” align=”center” align_tablet=”center” align_phone=”” align_last_edited=”on|desktop” _builder_version=”4.0.9″ hover_enabled=”0″][/et_pb_image][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.0.9″ z_index_tablet=”500″ hover_enabled=”0″]
By: Katarina Kovacevic
Still teetering on whether or not to join Thrive Coworking for Women? Let us help make that decision a little easier for you! Here are just some of the perks you can expect when you signup.
- The community, of course. Thrive members are welcoming, open and willing to help. Everyone here is friendly, ready to build real connection and eager to learn or teach something new. The women here are willing to share their knowledge and expertise to help out one another.
- The member events! Thrive members get free access to events hosted in the space, whether they’re organized by a fellow “Thriver” or an outside expert. There are also monthly member appreciation lunches and special events throughout the year—plenty of time for networking, celebration and community building.
- Top-of-the-line features—including the basics like fast WIFI, inspiring event spaces and keycard entry—plus killer amenities like gourmet coffee, local kombucha and beer on tap, and our oh-so-pretty rooftop patio with Gilbert and mountain views.
- You get your pick of workspaces: Open-air dedicated desks, small or large private offices, and community drop-in areas. But no matter which you choose, you’ll always have access to Thrive Coworking’s community benefits.
- Inspiration is everywhere. We all know the benefit of getting outside of the house or typical office space and Thrive definitely provides all of that. But what makes this coworking space extra special—if we’re being completely honest here!—is that it’s just so beautiful. The interiors are modern, warm and welcoming, but there’s also a ton of natural sunlight, treetop views thanks to our third-story location and the buzz of Gilbert’s Heritage District from below. Inspiration also comes from our incredible lineup of members, which ranges from impressive solopreneurs to remote workers of big industry.
Are you a Thrive Coworking for Women member? Share your favorite membership perks in the comments below!