[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_image src=”http://temp-23277.showitxorn.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/23277/2020/01/Feb-2-scaled-1.jpg” url=”https://www.culinarydropout.com/locations/gilbert-az/” align=”center” align_tablet=”center” align_phone=”” align_last_edited=”on|desktop” _builder_version=”4.0.9″ hover_enabled=”0″][/et_pb_image][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.0.9″ z_index_tablet=”500″ hover_enabled=”0″]
By: Katarina Kovacevic
This month marks the official opening of Thrive Coworking for Women’s newest neighbor, Ilegal Modern Cocktail Kitchen! We’ve been eagerly anticipating this debut for a long time now and have a bit of exciting info to share with our community.
Here are a few fast facts about what to expect from Gilbert’s only rooftop bar.
- Ilegal is a partnership between BLDG 313 owners and Erika Rode, owner and founder of Bitters Bar in Scottsdale.
- Specialty ingredients found on the food and cocktail menu are sourced and foraged right here in the Sonoran Desert.
- Speaking of food and beverage, you can expect a delicious line-up of handcrafted cocktails and tapas-style bites, inspired by Latin and regional flavors.
- You won’t find any TVs in this 21-and-over upscale bar—the experience is all about socializing over good food and drink…with Gilbert’s Heritage District (and the iconic water tower, of course) as your backdrop.
- Those amazing interiors and incredible aesthetics? They’re courtesy of the experts behind local FJI Design, the same creative masterminds who crafted the cozy and modern vibe right here at Thrive Coworking.
Who’s planning their first visit? We definitely are!