We are closed to the public but still open to members providing essential services or sole-proprietor businesses. We are enforcing a max capacity of 10 persons in the flex space at a time, complying with the current recommendations for businesses in Maricopa County. Members are still able to access the space by keycard at any time to retrieve anything needed to work or run their business. We will continue to take protective measures and update you as we have new information. Thank you!
The recommendations as of Friday, March 20, from Governor Ducey and Gilbert Mayor Daniels regarding businesses in Arizona has left us with the option to remain open with additional precautions. We recognize that many of you and others in the community may be required to work remotely, but may not have an ideal work environment at home.
For this reason, we have decided to remain open with some added precautionary measures:
- We are sanitizing all surfaces and door handles three times a day.
- By the CDC’s recommendation, we are limiting the amount of flex and desk workers in the space to 10 at a time.
- To comply with safe distancing, we encourage you to sit at least 6 feet apart from other members. If you have a desk next to or across from someone and wish to move to one of our other open desks, please let Braelyn know.
- To maintain additional safety and security, our doors are locked and the space is not hosted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to be issued a keycard!
- If you or someone you live with has experienced symptoms of COVID-19, please see your doctor before returning to the space.
- We are adding a banner to both our member and public websites letting you know our latest COVID-19 updates. We will keep a page of updates that can be accessed via the link on the banner at any time.
That being said, we encourage you to continue to come to the space and work if you feel comfortable. We ask that you not come under the following circumstances:
- You or any member of your family exhibits symptoms of Covid-19 including cough, fever or headache
- You are high-risk or are a caregiver for anyone who is high risk
Please let your friends and colleagues know that Thrive is open with these restrictions and accepting new members (and get our sweet $40 referral credit when they sign up). To make it easier for those who may need a space to work, even for a few hours a day or week, we’re offering a discount on our new Punch Pass for the next 3 months. Our Punch Pass is now $5 off each visit ($10 per visit instead of $15), no code needed.
Click here to purchase a Punch Pass! and share this link with anyone you know who may need a clean, safe space to work:
This is a great way for those at home with school-aged children to pop into the space for a few hours at a time whenever we can. Our punches can be purchased in any quantity from 5-15, and are valid for 6 months. Because our space is still not hosted at this time, we will email you after your purchase to set up a time to get a keycard.
Things are changing quickly (daily) so we will keep you updated as to our status.
As always, thank you for being a Thrive member, especially during this difficult time for small businesses! We appreciate you all and will continue to send updates as new information is provided to us.
Stay safe and healthy,
The Thrive Team